Hi everyone!!! Welcome to my first blog ever!!
I’m Allison! Since this is our first time meeting, I’m going to share some random facts about myself!
- I’m Sierra’s intern for the semester!!! I’m so excited to meet everyone!
- I attend Bridgewater College where I study art – mostly digital art! I’m local to the Broadway & Harrisonburg area, too!2
- How did Sierra and I meet? Through the bridal store I work at! I’ve been working at Reflections Bridal for 5 years and I love every second!!!
- Can I have all the coffee things? Chocolate covered coffee beans, coffee ice cream, a Mocha Frappuccino from Starbucks… Coffee is definitely my go-to drink!
- One of my favorite Instagram accounts to follow is @thedogist because who doesn’t love their feed filled with adorable dog photos?!?
- I have a puppy named Pepper! She’s two years old and is absolutely spoiled! Does anyone else call dogs puppies no matter how old they are?
- I have a weak spot for all things antique! Take me to the Factory Antique Mall in Verona and I could be there for days! My favorite thing to find? Colored glass bottles and mason jars!
- My happy place is Murrell’s Inlet, SC! I love the small-town atmosphere and close-knit community and it’s only 20 minutes from Myrtle Beach!
- I don’t watch TV, but I do watch Netflix on occasion! My favorite shows or movies so far are: The 100, Riverdale and all the Avenger movies!
- I was in band for 6 years! I played the clarinet!
Thanks for letting me introduce myself!